Adobe’s PDF is industry standard document format, which you can read in almost all devices and operating systems. In Windows 10 you can make the own PDF from program such as Word or Notepad with just Save As the documents in PDF extensions.
But do you know you can also create them with multiple images files from Windows Explorer without using any third party software.
How to Print to a PDF File in Windows 10
- Find the images you wish to turn into PDF and better to copy in one folder.
- Then hold [Ctrl] and click to select all of them.
- Next, right-click on one of the files and choose ‘Print’.
- Under Printer choose Microsoft Print to PDF;
- Set the paper size and quality, then click ‘Print’ and save.
That’s it! The PDF file is created in the selected folder and you can open it in the default PDF viewer in Windows, or in any other PDF reader you have installed.