What will you do when any program crash or non-responding? Your first move terminate that program from the task manager. This needs to open task manager by Alt+Ctrl+Del, wait for an time being and then manually end task. This is a very common issue with the Windows operating systems. However, you can do it faster just Right-Click on Desktop and select the kill task option and done.
If you would like to know how to? Please follow below steps.
- Press Win+R, type the regedit in run dialog box.
- Navigate Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell, then right-click on shell and then go to New and select Key
- New folder will be created here under DesktopBackgroud, rename it to Kill Task.
- Select Kill Task, right click on it and then to to New and select Key
- New folder will be created here under Kill Task, rename it to command.
- Select command and go to right pane and select default and double click on it.
- Type taskkill /f /fi “STATUS eq NOT RESPONDING” and click ok.
- That’s it, Now you can exit from registry editor
Now, If your any application goes to non responding state, you just need to right click on desktop background and click on Kill Task, all non responding applications will be closed immediately.
I hope you like this article helpful.