In this article, I am going to show you how to map your Android device as a local disk or network drive on Windows computer and transfer files on Wi-Fi.
Please follow the below steps to map android as a network drive.
- First of all, please make sure that the computer and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the WebDAV server app on your android.
- Once the app is installed, hit the red button to start the server.
- The app will display an URL you can connect to so you can access the storage on your Android.
- On the computer, open up Explorer and click Map Network Drive.
- Select the any drive letter.
- When Windows asks you for the IP, type the complete URL that’s displayed in the app using the format http\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(IP):xxxx(Port) and then connect.
- Your Internal memory or SD card will be mounted on the computer and you will be able to use it like any other drive on the computer.
Hope you like this article, thank you for your review. Also, please don’t forget to checkout my other articles.