You can access your file server via Apps, like ES File Explorer and can even share files over Wi-Fi. To share files between your Android device and a Windows PC using ES File Explorer, follow the steps below:
- Create a shared folder on your Windows PC. In my example, we’ll name it, “report” and set the Modify permission.
- Install ES File Explorer in your Android device.
- In ES File Explorer on your Android device, tap the globe icon in the upper-left hand corner, then navigate to Network – LAN – Click on New.
- Here, please put your file server share folder information, like domain name, username, password and then click ok
- Now you file server will be connected and you are able to access your corporate share folder files.
Hope you like this video, thank you for your review. Also, please don’t forget to checkout my other articles.